The first step towards taking part in the 4L Trophy™ Rally is online pre-registration. This needs you to fill out the pre-registration form. Once this form has been properly completed, print and sign it and return it to us at the address shown, accompanied by a pre-registration deposit cheque for €400. Payment can also be made online via www.paiements-desertours.fr and, upon request, by bank transfer.
You will quickly receive an e-mail as well as pre-registration confirmation message that contains your team number. You will therefore be included in the 4L Trophy™ Rally’s records and will receive regular information newsletters. Once your application has been received, you’ll receive an e-mail confirming your pre-registration as well as your team number and access codes, allowing you to view the participants’ workspace that contains a number of files that will help you to prepare for the rally.
The fee to take part in 2018 is €3,290.
Depending on your pre-registration date, you may be entitled to a preferential rate:
- Premier Pre-registration (before 31 March 2017): A €200 discount on your registration fees.
- Privileged Pre-registration (from 1 April to 31 May 2017): A €150 discount on your registration fees.
- Standard Pre-registration (from 1 June to 30 November 2017): please note that all places may be allocated before 30 November): Standard, non-discounted fees of €3,290.
Why should I pre-register early?
By pre-registering, you ensure that:
- Your place on the Rally is reserved;
- You’ll enjoy a discount on your registration fee;
- You’ll be given a reservation certificate, which will usefully enhance your credibility when dealing with potential partners and sponsors;
- It makes taking part easier: the organisers of the 4L Trophy™ Rally will give you a preview of all the tricks and tips you need to prepare effectively for the departure;
- To gain early access to the participants’ workspace, which is a goldmine of information to take you to the starting line.
Find detailed information about the registration process in the participants’ workspace under the heading: REGISTRATION.